Leading water heater manufacturers like Bradford White, Rheem and A.O. Smith spent many years designing and developing new technology to meet the energy-efficiency standards in the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA). Since those standards went into effect last April 16, Contractors, wholesalers and distributors – as well as their residential and light commercial customers – have adjusted to the changes. Now, the manufacturers are catching their breath, and looking forward to the future.
Better Business Bureau
- Electric tank type and tankless water heaters. March 14, 2017
- TIP: Leaky Spigot May 25, 2016
- A Year After NAECA, Water Heater Manufacturers Look to the Future May 15, 2016
- NAECA: National Appliance Energy Conservation Act information May 1, 2016
- All-State Insurance: Water Heaters April 1, 2016